Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Federal Circuit patent decisions blog

Lots of blogs discuss new patent decisions from the Federal Circuit, so there is probably something for everyone. I find some of them to be too academic for my taste, others are too cutesy, and still others have too many long quotes.

I've found a relatively new Federal Circuit decision blog that I particularly like: Speedy Federal Circuit Briefs. The blogger is C. Allen Black, a patent attorney in Pennsylvania. The blog's format is like a case outline, with sections for Issue, Findings, Lower Court's Disposition and Findings on Appeal. The author usually ends each post with one or two sentences of "Allen's Observations." Another nice touch is that the author posts "No new opinions" when appropriate, which means I don't have to wonder whether I missed something on a particular day.


No comments:

Post a Comment