Sunday, November 29, 2009

Specialized Federal Circuit patent blogs

A lot of blogs cover Federal Circuit patent decisions, but I like to know a little of the backstory too. For that I turn to PATracer, a blog written by two patent litigators. PATracer is different because it covers a case before the decision is issued. This PATracer post on Prometheus v. Mayo is a good example of the type of coverage you'll find: arguments made by both parties, info about the district court decision, and about the oral arguments. While some of the cases on PATracer involve appeal for non-patent issues (jurisdiction, standing, etc.) others do involve substantive patent issues.

Another Fed Cir blog focuses on oral arguments: 717 Madison Place. I've never had a particular interest in oral arguments, but I found this blog interesting enough to add to my Google Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment